Emergency Dental Care
Bamboo Dental operates emergency services for our patients.
What is considered to be a dental emergency?
- Is it a broken tooth, broken dentures,
- an avulsed or knock out tooth,
- an orthodontic dental emergency,
- a mobile dental implant,
- a veneer or crown that had been dislodged,
- uncontrolled pain from a tooth ache or a dental abscess,
- uncontrolled intra-oral bleeding or hemorrhage,
- an infected piercing,
- unexplained sudden or chronic changes in tooth colour,
- a foreign body embedded in the intra-oral soft tissue or between the teeth,
- non healing intra-oral ulcerations,
- a broken orthodontic retainer.
Bamboo Dental provide patients with access to immediate and convenient emergency dentistry services with a dentist or dental professional. Bamboo Dental makes every attempt to provide emergency patients with same day dental appointments as high priorities.
Contact us at (905) 505-2061 for hours and availability.
We will gladly answer any questions you may have.Ask Questions
Bamboo Dental offers the ability to request your dentist appointments online. Schedule an appointment now!Book Online
New Patient Forms
By filling out the New Patient Forms ahead of time you will save significant time on your visit.New Patient Forms